HOW TO USE?
- RADACAT C2 MINIhas built-in GPS. To provide accurate location information, GPS requires a clear view of the sky. Experienced adventurers place C2 MINI on their backpacks or hang it from the top zipper.
- In order to ensure best performance, do not use C2 MINIwhen it is directly adjacent to other GPS devices.
- Make sure your app and firmware are updated tothe latest version.
Six-axis (Gyro + Accelerator)
Contact charging point
Peak MAX 1W
Up to 9.6 km
- What should I do after opening the packaging box?
- Download and install the Radacat Tracker appon your smartphone (available on Google Play and the Apple Store.)
- Open the appand register an
- Log in toyour account.
- Pair your RADACAT C2 MINI devices.
- Unboxing Radacat C2 MINI?
Radacat C2 MINI is an all-in-one Off-Grid GPS tracker, When unboxing a Radacat C2 MINI, this is what you will find:
- 2 C2 MINI GPS Tracker
- 2 Silicone Case
- 2 charger Cable
- 1 User Guide
- Where can I find the app version and firmware version?
- App version: Go to Settings →
- Firmware version: Go to Settings →My Devices: The firmware version appears beside the battery charge icon.
- How do I pair my RADACAT C2 MINI devices?
- Enable Bluetooth on your phone.
- Holdthe power button for 3 seconds to power on the RADACAT C2 MINI device.
- Go to Settings→ My Devices → press + to pair your device.
- Do not move the phone away from your RADACAT device during the pairing process.
- Set up the device profile (photo, name.)
- What is Master devices and Slave device?
The first paired device is Master device, which is used to receive position and message. Keep master device connected with your mobile phone. You next paired device is slave device, the default work mode is message.
Salve device have 6 work mode, Message mode, Live Tracking mode, Beacon mode, Location on demand mode, 6-level alarm mode, Relay mode.
- What is Message mode?
Devices in Message mode would enable some other users to use it. Other users could select "Tourist mode" on the login page and connect to the device to send and receive messages. Suitable for outdoor offline communication, such as outdoor exploration, mountaineering, fishing, skiing and some other activities.
- What is Live Tracking mode?
Live Tracking mode enables real-time positioning. Place the device on items that need to be monitored, such as buggy, elderly people, children, pets, etc. The Master device will query the location according to the set tracking interval time, or you can manually query the location at any time.
- What is Beacon mode?
Beacon mode allows periodic positioning. Pl
ace equipment on items that require periodic monitoring, such as luggage, valuables, bicycles, small vehicles, etc. Automatically sends location to the Master device.
- What is Location on demand?
The Location on demand mode stays connected to the Mater device, and could query the Location as needed through Master. Place the device on items that have location requirements but do not need real time locating. It is mainly used to prevent loss, such as carry-on luggage.
- What is 6-level alarm mode?
The 6-level alarm mode would send a message after triggering the movement. The device could be put on stuffs which need to be protected from loss, such as bicycles, motorcycles these in the outdoor storage of valuable personal items. The sensitivity can be adjusted from 1-6 level. When the device moves, it will send information to your Master device and App.
- What is Relay mode?
Relay mode can extend the communication distance and forward the information sent by others. It does not automatically locate, but require you to manually obtain the location. You can place the devices outdoors.
- What is the GPS Tracking Interval and how do I set it up?
The Tracking Interval is how often your C2 MINI device sends location information.
The device must be connected to your phone via Bluetooth during Tracking Interval setup.
The Tracking Interval can be changed by going to Settings → My Devices → GPS Tracking Interval.
The C2 MINI must be connected to your phone via Bluetooth to set up its Tracking Interval.
Tip: You can set longer interval times to preserve battery life.
- What is the Share function and how do I set it up?
- If you want another RADACAT user tosee your C2 MINI’s location, you can use the Share function to share your device with that
- To share a device, ensure you are connected to the Internet.
- Go to Settings→ My Devices→ Share Location, and enter their email.
- Sharing will be enabled.
- How do I set up my emergency information and what does it include?
Emergency information will be broadcast when you send an SOS to everyone within radio coverage range.
The emergency information includes your location, your emergency contact’s name and phone number, and any optional medical info.
Go to Settings → My Devices → Emergency info. Fill in your information and save to device.
Note: The C2 MINI device must be connected to your phone via Bluetooth to set up its Emergency information.
- How do I send or cancel an SOS?
Press the C2 MINI power button five times in quick succession. To cancel the SOS, quickly press the C2 MINI power button five times again.
- How do I sendmy current location or a selected location?
In a Message, press + → Location → select a location and Send.
- Do I have to change any settingsif I travel to the EU?
No. RADACAT Tracker will automatically change frequency bands when you travel to the EU.
- How do I know if my message was received?
For two-person messages, a blue checkmark will be displayed when the message is received.
- What should I do if I encounter problems when using RADACAT Tracker?
If you would like to report an issue please go to:Settings→ Send Feedback
- Explain your issue and optionally include a screenshot to help us diagnose the problem.
If you have questions or suggestions about our products please visit our website for additional help and information, or to send us a message via our contact form.
- GPS accuracy I should expect?
We strongly advise you to visit the Official GPS Website https://www.gps.gov/systems/gps/performance/accuracy/ that clearly explains how the GPS technology works, not only for Radacat C2 MINI but for any other device that features GPS technology (like other GPS trackers and smartphones). Basically, the Official GPS Website states that GPS accuracy depends on the amount of obstacles between the GPS satellites and the device itself (which, in our case, is the Tracker). Good GPS accuracy: open outdoor areas (beaches, parks or urban Bad GPS accuracy: very dense areas (forests or very crowded urban environments, with a high amount of obstacles); cloudy weather; the indoor use case is not advisable.
21. Is there any requirement or advice for the environment of using C2 Mini?
FCC Compliance Statement
NOTE: This device has been tested and found to comply with FCC Title 47 CFR Part 15 on Class B digital devices. These regulations are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in residential installations. This equipment device uses radiofrequency (RF) energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with product instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. Even when following instructions, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur during any particular installation. If this device does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the device off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference through one or more of the following measures:
- Reorienting or relocating the receiving antenna.
- Increasing the distance between the device and receiver.
- Connecting the device to an outlet on a different circuit.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the responsible party could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
This device is in compliance with FCC Title 47 CFR Part 15. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference.
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC RF Exposure Information and Requirements
The highest SAR value reported during product certification for use next to the head with a C2 MINImum distance of 10 mm is 0.134 W/Kg. This transmitter must not be collocated or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
This product is compliant to FCC RF Exposure requirements and can be found on the FCC website.
FCC ID: 2AS98C2
Industry Canada Statement
This dvice is in compliance with Industry Canada license-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference.
- This device must accept any interference, includinginterference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d'Industrie Canada applicables auxappareils radio exempts de licence. L'exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes:
(1) l'appareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage.
(2) l'utilisateur de l'appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, même si le brouillage est susceptible d'en compromettre lefonctionnement.
This EUT is in compliance with SAR IC RSS-102 general population/uncontrolled exposure limits and has been tested in accordance with the measurement methods and procedures specified in IEEE 1528 and IEC 62209. This device should be installed and operated with a C2 MINImum distance of 1 cm between the radiator and your body. This device and its antenna(s) must not be collocated or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
Cet appareil est conforme aux limites d'exposition DAS incontrôlée pour la population générale de la norme CNR-102 d'Industrie Canada et a été testé en conformité avec les méthodes de mesure et procédures spécifiées dans IEEE 1528 et IEC 62209. Cet appareil doit être installé et utilisé avec une distance C2 MINImale de 1 cm entre i'émetteur et votre corps. Cet appareil et sa ou ses antennes ne doivent pas être co-localisés ou fonctionner en conjonction avec tout autre antenne ou transmetteur.